Ph.D., Institute of Environmental Health, National Taiwan University
Master of Public Health (MPH), Institute of environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health
Master of Science (MSc), Institute of Occupational Medicine and Industrial Hygiene, National Taiwan University
Bachelor, Department of Public Health, National Taiwan University
- Yu-Kai Lin, Aussie Tahta Maharani, Fang-Tzu Chang, Yu-Chun Wang (2018,Sep). Mortality and morbidity associated with ambient temperatures in Taiwan.Science of the Total Environment, 651, 210-217. [SCI, IF=4.32, Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- 孫文玲，林于凱*（2017年06月）。手機測皮膚癌、血壓？ ─ 談美國行動健康應用程式（mHealth app）發展與法制趨勢。台灣公共衛生雜誌，vol.36,No.3:229-238。[TSSCI]
- Yu-Chun Wang, Chitsan Lin, Yu-Kai Lin, Ya-Fen Wang, Wei-Huang Weng and Yi-Ming Kuod (2016, Nov). Characteristics and determinants of ambient volatile organic compounds in primary schools. Environmental Science Processes & Impacts, 18(11):1458-1468. [SCI, Q2 Rank in Environmental Science]
- Wang YC, Lin YK*；Mortality and Emergency Room Visits Associated with Ambient Particulate Matter Constituents in Metropolitan Taipei. Science of the Total Environment 2016, 569-570, 1427-1434. [SCI, IF=4.32, Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- Lin YK, Chen CF, Yeh HC, Wang YC*; Emergency Room Visits Associated with Particulate Concentration and Asian Dust Storms in Metropolitan Taipei. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology 2016, 26, 189-196. [SCI, IF=3.14, Q1 Rank in Public, Environmental & Occupational Health]
- Wang YC*, Lin YK; Mortality Associated With Particulate Concentration and Asian Dust Storms in Metropolitan Taipei. Atmospheric Environment 2015, 117, 32-40. [SCI, IF=3.84，Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- Wang YC*, Lin YK; Temperature effects on outpatient visits of respiratory diseases, asthma, and chronic airway obstruction in Taiwan. International Journal of Biometeorology 2015, 59(7), 815-825. [SCI, IF=2.31, Q2 Rank in Environmental Science]
- 林于凱；俞菘維；林沛練；王玉純* , 臺灣不同地區之氣溫與全死因及心血管疾病死亡風險之相關, 2015 , 台灣公共衛生雜誌 , vol.34(1):103-114. [TSSCI]
- Wang YC, Lin YK*; Association between Temperature and Emergency Room Visits for Cardiorespiratory Diseases, Metabolic Syndrome-Related Diseases, and Accidents in Metropolitan Taipei. PLOS ONE 2014, 9(6): e99599. [SCI, IF=3.23, Q1 Rank in Multidisciplinary Sciences]
- Lin YK, Chang CK, Wang YC*, Ho TJ; Acute and Prolonged Adverse Effects of Temperature on Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases. PLOS ONE 2013; 8:e82678-e82678. [SCI, IF=3.23, Q1 Rank in Multidisciplinary Sciences]
- Lin YK, Wang YC*, Lin PL, Li MH, Ho TJ. Relationships between Cold-Temperature Indices and All Causes and Cardiopulmonary Morbidity and Mortality in A Subtropical Island. Science of the Total Environment 2013; 461-462:627-635. [SCI, IF=4.32, Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- Lin YK, Chang SC, Lin S, Chen YC, Wang YC*. Comparing Ozone Metrics on Associations with Outpatient Visits for Respiratory Diseases in Taipei Metropolitan Area. Environmental Pollution 2013; 177:177-184. [SCI, IF=4.84, Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- Lin YK, Chang CK, Chang SC, Chen PS, Lin C, Wang YC*.Temperature, Nitrogen Dioxide, Circulating Respiratory Viruses and Acute Upper Respiratory Infections among Children in Taipei, Taiwan: a population-based study. Environmental Research 2013; 120:109-118. [SCI, IF=3.83, Q1 Rank in Public, Environmental & Occupational Health]
- Lin YK, Wang YC, Ho TJ, Lu Alex C. Temperature Effects on Hospital Admissions for Kidney Morbidity in Taiwan. Science of the Total Environment 2013; 443:812-820. [SCI, IF=4.32, Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- 林于凱、林沛練、李明旭、黃鈴雅、宋鴻樟、王玉純*，極端高溫健康預警系統之國際文獻回顧，台灣公共衛生雜誌，2012;31(6):512-522. [TSSCI]
- Lin YK, Chang CK, Li MH, Wu YC, Wang YC*. High-temperature Indices Associated with Mortality and Outpatient Visits: Characterizing the Association with Elevated Temperature. Science of the Total Environment 2012, 427-428:41-49. [SCI, IF=4.32, Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- Wang YC, Lin YK, Chuang CY, Lee MH, Chou CH, Liao TH, Sung FC*. Associating emergency room visits with first and prolonged extreme temperature event in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study. Science of the Total Environment 2012, 416:97-104. [SCI, IF=4.32, Q1 Rank in Environmental Science]
- Lin YK, Ho TJ, Wang YC*. Mortality Risk Associated with Temperature and Prolonged Temperature Extremes in Elderly Populations in Taiwan. Environmental Research 2011 Nov; 111(8):1156-63. [SCI, IF=3.83, Q1 Rank in Public, Environmental & Occupational Health]
- 林于凱、吳祐誠、黃鈴雅、林嘉明、吳聰能、周昌弘、宋鴻樟、王玉純*，極端氣溫對台灣都會區65歲以上族群心肺疾病死亡之風險趨勢分析，台灣公共衛生雜誌，2011;30:277-289. [TSSCI]
- Lin YK, Lin TH, Chang SC*. The changes in different ozone metrics and their implications following precursor reductions over northern Taiwan from 1994 to 2007. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 2010: 169(1-4): 143-157. [SCI, IF=1.69, Q2 Rank in Environmental Science]
- P. Hsiao, Y. Hsieh, Y. Liu, S. Lin, Y. Wang, Y. Lin, H. Hsu. The green chemistry education and promotion in Taiwan: Experience from Taiwan Toxic and Chemical Substances Bureau. 22nd Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference, Portland, 2018.
- Wang YC, Sung FC, Lin YK, Does Pre-existing Comorbidity Modify the Risk of Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Association with Ambient Environment, 29th Annual Scientific Conference of the International Society of Environmental Epidemiology 2017 (ISEE 2017), Sydney, 2017.
- Wang YC, Chan FT, Lin YK, High temperature related spatial vulnerability assessment for population with chronic diseases in Taiwan, 29th Annual Scientific Conference of the International Society of Environmental Epidemiology 2017 (ISEE 2017), Sydney, 2017.
- Wang YC, Lin YK, Temperature effects on Emergency Room Visits for Metabolic Syndrome-Related Diseases, Cardiopulmonary Diseases and Accidents in Taipei Metropolitan, 25th Conference of the ISEE, Basel, 2013.
- Wang YC, Lin YK, Lin JM, Respiratory infections associated with average daily ozone exposure was significant for schoolchildren in Taipei metropolitan, 21th Conference of the ISEE, Ireland, 2009.