1. Post-Doctoral Researcher, Institute of Public Health, NCKU, Taiwan
2. Assistant Professor, Taipei Medical University.
3. Board Member, Taiwan Association for Promoting Public Health
4. Assistant Professor, National Yang-Ming University.
5. Committee Member, Research Ethics Committee, Taipei City Hospital
6. Executive Secretary, Academy of Humanities and Innovation, Taipei City Hospital
Journal Publications in English
- Yi-Ling Wu, Tsai-Wen Lin, Chun-Yi Yang & Samuel Shih-Chih Wang (2022) Demographics, employment, and proximity to covid-19 as predictors of preparedness among Taiwanese health social workers, Social Work in Health Care, DOI: 10.1080/00981389.2022.2147627
- Liu, C.-J., C.-Y. Yang, Y.-L. Chen, S. Shih-Chih Wang, C.-M. Chu, M.-H. Hsieh, S.-J. Huang, Y.-P. Chang, and C.-C. Hsu, Prompt successful response to a COVID-19 outbreak: Performance of Community-Based Rapid Screening Station. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfma.2022.01.019 (SCI)
- Liu, C.-J.; Huang, S.-J.; Wang, S.S.-C. Implementation of Compassionate Communities: The Taipei Experience. Healthcare , 2022, 10, 177. https://doi.org/10.3390/healthcare10010177. (SCI)
- Yi-Ling Wu, Tsai-Wen Lin, Samuel Shih-Chih Wang (2019, Jan). How do Volunteer’s Experiences of Organizational Facilitators Influence Their Satisfaction and Loyalty: An Example of Hospital Volunteers. VOLUNTAS: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations. (Accepted). (SSCI, 85/386; Business and International Management list).
- Timothy Sim, Tak Mau Simon Chan, Martin Chok, Ke Cui, Samuel S. C. Wang, Fazlin Abdullah & Keith Wong (2018, Nov). Contextualising the development of practice research in Asia. China Journal of Social Work, 11(2), 116-131. (Scopus).
- Wang, S. S.-C., Huang, C.-M., Feng, R.-C., Wu, Y.-L., & Huang, S.-J. (2018, Nov). Validation of a concise screening tool for the identification of palliative care needs among inpatients: A prospective study in hospital setting. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association, XX, 1-8 (Available online 28 November 2018). (SCI).
- Sim, T., Austin, M., Abdullah, F., Chan, T. M. S., Chok, M., Cui, K., Epstein, I., Fisher, M., Joubert, L., Julkunen, I., Ow, R., Uggerhøj, L., Wang, S., Webber, M., Wong, K., Yliruka, L. (2018, Jun). The Hong Kong Statement on Practice Research 2017: Contexts and Challenges of the Far East.. Research on Social Work Practice, Available online 15 June 2018. (SSCI).
- Tien, L.-C., Wu, Y.-L., Lin, T.-W., & Wang, S. (2016, Dec). Different Perceptions of Collaboration and Its Factors among Interprofessional Members in One-Stop Sexual Assault Victims Service Team in Taiwan. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 31(01), 98-104. . (SCI).
- Huang, S.-J., Wang, S. S.-C., Lee, O. K.-S., Woung, L.-C., Chu, D.-C., Huang, T.-C., Liu, C.-K., Hsiao, S.-H., Huang, H.-M., Kao, M-J, Yang, W., Yang, T.-W., Hsu, C.-H., Chi, L-Y., Kuo, L.-L., Chang, Y.-S., Chiu, T.-F., Huang, M.-C., Curtis, J. R. (2016, Sep). 2016 Taipei Declaration for Prevention of Suffering. Journal of Palliative Medicine, 19(12), 1243-1244.. (SCI). (Q1).
- Yueh-Ching Chou, Shih-Chih Wang, Heng-Hao Chang, Li-yeh Fu (2014, Jan). Working but not employed: mothers of adults with intellectual disability as hidden workers. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability, 39.4 (2014): 353-362.. (SCI). SSCI(IF=1.098) (33/66=.5)（NSC98-2621-M-010-001).
Conference papers in English
- Wang, Shih-Chih; Wu, Yi-Ling; Huang, Chao-Ming; Feng, Rung-Chuang; Huang, Sheng-Jean; (2017, Jul). NURSE PRACTITIONER-BASED MODELSOF EARLY IDENTIFYING INPATIENTS WITH PALLIATIVE CARE NEEDS: EVALUATION OF FEASIBILITY IN THE ACUTE HOSPITAL SETTING. 12th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference 2017.
- Wang, S., Tien, L.-C., & Wu, Y.-L., Lin, (2017, May). Cut paths through the mountains and build bridges across the rivers": Practice research collaboration in Taiwan. The 4th International Conference on Practice Research (ICPR2017).
- Sameul Shih-Chih Wang, Yi-Ling Wu, Li-Chu Tien (2016, Jun). How Do Volunteer’s Experiences of Organizational Facilitation Influence Their Satisfaction, Loyalty and Identification: Hospital Volunteers in Taiwan. 8th International Conference on Social Work in Health and Mental Health (ICSW 2016), Singapore.
- Yi-Ling Wu, Li-Chu Tien, Sameul Shih-Chih Wang (2016, Jun). Different Perceptions of Collaboration and Its Influencing Factors among Social Worker and other Professional Members in the One-Stop Service for Sexual Assault Victims. 8 th International Conference on Social Work in Health and Mental Health (ICSW 2016), Singapore.
- Ching-Lin Chen, Sameul Shih-Chih Wang, Hsiang-Lin Tseng, Wen-Chun Yang, Chen Ho, Hsin-Yi Lu, Hsiao-fan Chiang (2014, Jun). Case study of welfare dependency in hospital setting through clinical-data mining. Third International Conference on Practice Research, New York.
- Sameul Shih-Chih Wang, Ching-Nu Li, Chien-Hui Wu (2014, Jun). The dilemma of ‘firing’ older volunteers: a fruitful negotiation between practice and research. Third International Conference on Practice Research, New York.